Framed by a determined group of men and women who have lost women and children to domestic violence, the Moving Forward Foundation takes on the fight to prevent violence against women and children across the Greater Toronto Area.
Hundreds of corporations across the GTA join the campaign to create safe work environments.
Domestic violence, it’s everybody’s business.
Violence against Women Research Program
Planted with a new approach to prevent domestic violence (DV), IBM Canada, thinkCOMPASS and the Moving Forward Foundation are redefining research to predict the occurrence of domestic violence.
Want to make a difference?
One of the most rewarding ways to give back is to roll up your sleeves and help out! We are always looking for keen and enthusiastic volunteers to help spread the word about Moving Forward. For more information about our many opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the Pledge!
I TAKE THE PLEDGE to:
- Create safe healthy relationships at home, at work and in the community.
- Treat others with dignity and respect.
- Teach children the value of a healthy relationship.
- Never condone or commit acts of domestic violence.
- Never blame victims of domestic violence.
- Report domestic violence to the police.